TOYOPUC-PC10 series Ethernet configuration
Configure Ethernet paramters such as IP address, Port number etc. by Parameter window
This sample assume the following cases.
|Host IP address||192.168.0.1|
|Host Port number||0|
|PLC IP address||192.168.0.4|
|PLC Port number||1025|
- Open "Link parameter" of PCwin
Configuration Link module
- Specify "Rack no" and "Slot No." of Ethernet module by Link pamraeter setup window.
Specify "Own node IP address" and connections parameters in the detail setup screen.
- Open "Ethernet setting" screen, and set IP address to "192.168.0.4" as own node.
- set the port number of connection 1 to "1025".
- You need to set the "Other Node Table No" that specified IP adress and Port No , if you'd select "Protocol Open" excluding "TCP Destination Non-Specified Passive".
Configuration Node table
- Configure IP address and Port number of other node(Host PC).