HIDIC EH150 series setting
Ethernet parameters are made using WEB browser. Open set up pages from WEB browser by specifying IP address of the Ethernet unit.
|Host IP address||192.168.0.1|
|Host Port number||0|
|HIDIC IP address||192.168.0.4|
|HIDIC Port number||1025|
- it is accessable to CPU by HTTP from a browser which is configured with IP address of EH-ETH, and open the screen in the above figure.
- It is possible to set to "192.168.0.1" temporarily by making the dip switch of the unit "SW1 and SW8 are turned on, and SW2 is turned off" when time that uses EH-ETH for the first time and IP address are uncertain.
Configure basic informations such as IP address, subnet mask and gateway etc.
- Open the edit screen by pushing "Setting" button, Configure network parameters.
- By pushing "Set" button, the configuration is stored into set up file in Ethenrnet unit. If errors occur, the information is shown at the bottom of error frame.
Specify the protocol and port number, and set the task code communication.
- configure whether the observation of timeout is necessary or not , and if necessary , configure the timeout period for task code.
- Specify the protocol and port number(decimal) for task code communication. It is accessable to connect EH-150 until max 4 ports.
- By pushing "Set" button,the configuration is stored into set up file in Ethenrnet unit. If errors occur, the information is shown at the bottom of error frame.