S7-300/400 Ethernet configuration
Configure Ethernet paramters such as IP address, Port number etc. by SIMATIC Manager
This sample assume the following cases.
* You can scroll this table sideways.
|Host IP address||192.168.0.1|
|Host Port number||0|
|PLC IP address||192.168.0.4|
|PLC Port number||1025|
- You start "HW Configuration" from SIMATIC Staion in SIMATIC Manager.
- Open property window of Ethernet unit.
- Open "Interface" window in "General" tab.
- Configure IP address and Subnet mask.
- To network this unit, click “New” from Subnet menu and create the network subnet.
- Open "CPU unit" window and select "Communication" tab.
- Configure "Connection Resources Reserved for".