DeviceXPlorer OPC Server Ver.7.0.1 is released.
We released new version "Ver.7.0.1" of industrial communication software "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server".
In this version, various new functions have been added, specifications have been improved, and bugs have been fixed, so upgrading is recommended.
Main bug fixes
- Fixed the problem that OPC DA connection can not be made when run as the service. (Target version:7.0.0)
- Fixed the problem that specified a non-existent folder at File Path of Saving Message log, did not work correctly.
- Fixed the problem that writing to the string array tag from the OPC UA client did not work correctly. (Target version:7.0.0)
- Fixed the problem that Modbus/TCP server function did not work properly when running the setting tool. (Target version:7.0.0)
- Fixed the problem that the CPU usage rate rose when set an event script. (Target version:7.0.0)
For detailed information, please check following page.
It is possible to update to the latest version from Ver.7.0. with the patch module "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server V7.0 Patch01".