DeviceXPlorer OPC Server Ver.6.2.0 is released.
We released new version "Ver.6.2.0" of industrial communication software "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server".
In this version, various new functions have been added, specifications have been improved, and bugs have been fixed, so upgrading is recommended.
[Main new features]
- Support Windows 10 version 20H2, 2004.
- Expansion of target drivers for the tag import function from KEPServerEX.
- Support serial communication with GE PLC 90-30 series.
- Support ethernet communication with DNP3 outstation unit.
- Support EZSocket Nc communication with Mitsubishi CNC.
- Support Ethernet communication with Toshiba Machine TOSNUC series.
- Expansion of MELSEC connectivity (Support iQ-R series CPU buffer memory / intelligent function unit and long devices).
- Addition of compatible models and commands for KAWASAKI Robot controllers.
- Addition of compatible models for MODBUS communication and EtherNet/IP communication.
- Updated the version of the library (CodeMeterRuntime) used for license key activation.
- Expanded the size of characters in the tag name that can be set from 64 to 128.
- The maximum number of tags that can be registered in one bridge setting has been expanded from 16 to 32.
[Main bug fixes]
- Improved the problem that the license key might not be available for 100 seconds after closing application.
- Improved communication of OPC UA server function
- Fixed the problem that the POKE MODE of the redundant system setting does not work correctly in MELSEC EZSocket connection.
- Fixed the problem that Size error of received message is occurable when connecting to SATELLITE JW-30H/20H.
For detailed information, please check following page.
It is possible to update to latest version from Ver.6.0 and Ver.6.1 with patch set up module free of charge.