- OPC Server
Information required in case of software key trouble
To check your software key status, please take the following captures and log file, and send us.
- Log file of application (DeviceXPlorer OPC Server)
- "CodeMeter Control Center" capture
- WebAdmin [Dashboard] capture
- WebAdmin [Container] capture of each container's "Licenses" tab are opened.
- WebAdmin [License Monitoring] capture
- The log file collected by execute "CmDust" from the start menu. (CmDust-Result.log)
The Event Log in this log file may be initialized by restarting the PC.
To avoid initialization, start "CodeMeter Control Center" from the start menu and operate with [File] -> [Logging] enabled.
By enabling logging, the file "CodeMeterYYYY-MM-DD-hhmmss.log" remains in "C:\ProgramData\CodeMeter\Logs". Please send this file as well.