PMC series Ethernet configuration
Ethernet parameters of IP address and the Port number, etc. are set by using the setting of the Ethernet parameter of FANUC PMC screen.
This sample assume the following cases.
* You can scroll this table sideways.
|TCP Port number||8190|
- FANUC PMC is made MDI mode, and function key "SYSTEM" is pushed.
- "Ethernet parameter screen" is displayed when pushing as "Continuance menu" ->"ETHPRM".
- Configure parameters by pushing "Internal" key in case of "Built-in port" and by pushing "PCMCIA" key in case of PCMCIA Ethernet card.
IP address, the subnet mask, and the router address are set on the screen in a right picture.
The screen is switched to a right picture with page key, and an appropriate port number is set.
- Ethernet parameters of IP address and the port number, etc. are changed pushing the MDI key.