DeviceXPlorer OPC Server Ver.7.1.0 is released.
We released new version "Ver.7.1.0" of industrial communication software "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server".
In this version, various new functions have been added, specifications have been improved, and bugs have been fixed, so upgrading is recommended.
Main new features
- Support for Subscribe function that can write messages received by MQTT to tags in MQTT Client function.
- Support for JCC AE sensor Early Observer MEL-E Uno.
- Support for Mitsubishi Electric Engineering SineWave AE sensor.
- Support for Omron Advanced Motor Condition Monitoring Device K7DD.
- Support for SAIA PLC PCD series.
- Added JSON parser class to script function.
- Expanded the maximum number of communication sessions from 50 to 100 in the OPC UA server function.
- Changed the specification to be able to edit the time format that can be embedded in the sent message in the HTTP client and MQTT client functions.
- Support for logging of tags at regular intervals in the historical data function.
- Support for bit position specification writing to the word register in the MELSEC EZSocket communication function.
- Support for bit position specification writing to the word register in the MODBUS Ethernet communication function.
- Support for automatic generation of tags from a CSV file that conforms to the CSV file format for exchanging object lists (IEIEJ/p-0003-2000) in the BAS standard interface in the BACnet Ethernet communication function.
Main bug fixes
- Fixed the vulnerability(CVE-2023-0286/CVE-2022-4304/CVE-2023-0215/CVE-2022-4450) caused by OpenSSL used in OPC UA server/client/HTTP client/MQTT client function.
- Fixed the problem where logs could not be output correctly in CSV format.(Target version: 7.0.0-7.0.1)
- Fixed the problem where the message view is not updated when the display language is switched. (Target version: 7.0.0-7.0.1)
- Fixed the problem where the bridge is continued with the previously set tag pair even if all bridge pairs are deleted in the bridge settings. (Target version: 7.0.0-7.0.1)
- Fixed the problem where the port settings remain even if the port settings are deleted from the project explorer. (Target version: 7.0.0-7.0.1)
- Fixed the problem where the application stops working due to a Disconnect or RemoveItem call from the OPC DA client.
- Fixed the problem where the tags under the group are not reflected in the address space of OPC UA when batch generation of tags is performed from Device setting.
- Fixed the problem where connection was unsuccessful with AB Logix with firmware version 34 or later in the AB Ethernet communication function.
- Fixed the problem where the setting tool does not work when browsing an OPC UA server with nodes containing Japanese characters.(Target version: 7.0.0-7.0.1)
For detailed information, please check following page.
It is possible to update to the latest version from Ver.7.0 with the patch module "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server V7.1.0 Patch2".