DeviceXPlorer OPC Server Ver.6.7.0 is released.
We released new version "Ver.6.7.0" of industrial communication software "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server".
In this version, various new functions have been added, specifications have been improved, and bugs have been fixed, so upgrading is recommended.
Main new features
- Support Windows 11 Version 21H2.
- Support Windows Server 2022.
- (BACnet) Support DateList of Calendar Object, EffetivePeriod of Schedule Object, WeeklySchedule, ExceptionSchedule.
- (IEC61850 MMS) Support DataAttribute for Timestamp type / binary-time type.
- Improved the communication performance of OPC UA server function.
Main bug fixes
- Fixed the issue that communication delay such as waiting for timeout occurred in other session may affect communication in other session in OPC UA function.
- Fixed vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-0778) that application denial of service (DoS) attacks by malicious attackers.
For detailed information, please check following page.
It is possible to update to the latest version from Ver.6.0 - Ver.6.6 with the patch module "DeviceXPlorer OPC Server V6.7 Patch10".