- OPC Server
The device component can not be displayed in the project wizard.
There are two possible causes for the absence of components.
- The target component is not installed when installing the OPC Server.
- If you are using the 64 bit version and the target component supports only the 32 bit version.
1. The target component installation.
OPC Server allows you to select components before installation. To add a new component after installation, follow the procedure below.
- Select the OPC server from [Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features] and click "Change".
- Install the target component.
2. The target component doesn't support in 64 bit version.
For some components, there are components that support only in 32 bit version.
The components are listed below. Please install the 32 bit version when using these components.
- MELSEC EZSocket / GOT Connection
- SYSMAC FinsGateway/SysmacGateway/CX-Compolet Connection
- TOYOPUC CPU Port Connection
- FANUC FOCAS1/2 Connection
- YASKAWA Robot Controller Connection